For 2012 I have decided to set up a blog page. I thought I would make it one of my New Years resolutions. This along with other ones I have thought of to date:
1. Drink more port.
2. Make less random statements on Facebook.
3. Stop biting my finger nails.
4. Get physically fit.
(The last two I have had for the last 3 or so years!)
I thought I would blog this for several reasons:
1. It gets ideas out of my head and on to screen.
2. It is a good opportunity to rant if I so require.
3. It seems like a popular pass time.
4. It gives my random ideas an arena to be aired.
Now I thought of some pros and cons of starting to blog:
1. It will help me sleep.
2. It will stop my mind doing overtime.
3. It stops my girlfriend beading for a bit and gives her something different to read.
4. It may help some people think they are not the only ones in the world that think like me.
1. No one will read it.
2. I'll get bored and go back to writing random face book comments.
3. I'll get so into it I will not have any time for my girlfriend.
4. I'll run out of things to say.
I have written a list of things I am going to blog about but this is my first one to get started and have a mess around with the settings so here we go ...
Oh by the way Happy New Year!!!