Friday 30 December 2011

My New Years Resolution

For 2012 I have decided to set up a blog page. I thought I would make it one of my New Years resolutions. This along with other ones I have thought of to date:
1. Drink more port.
2. Make less random statements on Facebook.
3. Stop biting my finger nails.
4. Get physically fit.
(The last two I have had for the last 3 or so years!)


I thought I would blog this for several reasons:
1. It gets ideas out of my head and on to screen.
2. It is a good opportunity to rant if I so require.
3. It seems like a popular pass time.
4. It gives my random ideas an arena to be aired.


Now I thought of some pros and cons of starting to blog:
Pros:
1. It will help me sleep.
2. It will stop my mind doing overtime.
3. It stops my girlfriend beading for a bit and gives her something different to read.
4. It may help some people think they are not the only ones in the world that think like me.


Cons:
1. No one will read it.
2. I'll get bored and go back to writing random face book comments.
3. I'll get so into it I will not have any time for my girlfriend.
4. I'll run out of things to say.


I have written a list of things I am going to blog about but this is my first one to get started and have a mess around with the settings so here we go ... 


Oh by the way Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. If you become so addicted to blogging that you no longer have time for me, I will be most disgruntled!! x

    ReplyDelete