Have you ever wondered how effective hugs are? You rarely give a hug that is not appreciated, or receive one that does not make you day a little brighter. They are particularly effective in treating everyday problems like stress, worry, anger, frustration, sadness or sorrow, and even the occasional nightmare. They are available without a prescription. Can you think of any medication that has such pleasant side effects?
Hugs are good for you. They are non-fattening, they don't cause cancer, and they don't give you cavities. They are all natural; contain no preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or other chemical additives. They are cholesterol free and contain one hundred percent of the recommended daily allowance of hope and kindness.
Hugs don't need batteries, tune ups or x-rays. They are a completely renewable source of energy and they are energy-efficient.
They are non-taxable as we as fully returnable. They can be safely used in all kinds of weather - as a matter of fact they work especially well during cold and rainy days. The best thing about hugs is that you can use them without special training or prior experience.
They don't require any instructions or a manual and tapes. But a word of caution for those trying it for the first time: you should never wait until tomorrow to hug someone who needs it today. Once you realise how good it feels you'll want to do it all over again.
Yes - hugs are extremely addictive.
Consider yourself hugged!
Right Now ...
- somebody is very proud of you.
- somebody is thinking of you.
- somebody misses you
- somebody wants to talk to you.
- somebody wants to be with you.
- somebody hopes you aren't in trouble.
- somebody is thankful for the support you have provided.
- somebody wants to hold your hand.
- somebody hopes everything turns out all right.
- somebody wants you to be happy.
- somebody wants you to find him/her.
- somebody is celebrating your successes.
- somebody wants to give you a gift.
- somebody thinks that you ARE a gift.
- somebody hopes you're not too cold, or too hot
- somebody wants to hug you.
- somebody admires your strength.
- somebody is thinking of you and smiling.
- somebody wants to be your shoulder to cry on.
- somebody wants to go out with you and have a lot of fun.
- somebody thinks the world of you.
- somebody wants to protect you.
- somebody would do anything for you.
- somebody wants to be forgiven.
- somebody is grateful for your forgiveness.
- somebody wants to laugh with you.
- somebody remembers you and wishes that you were there.
- somebody is praising God for you.
- somebody needs to know that your love is unconditional.
- somebody wants to tell you how much they care.
- somebody wants to share their dreams with you.
- somebody wants to hold you in their arms.
- somebody wants YOU to hold them in your arms.
- somebody treasures your spirit.
- somebody wishes they could STOP time because of you.
- somebody praises God for your friendship and love.
- somebody can't wait to see you.
- somebody loves you for who you are.
- somebody loves the way you make them feel.
- somebody wants to be with you.
- somebody wants you to know they are there for you.
- somebody's glad that you're his/her friend.
- somebody wants to be your friend.
- somebody stayed up all night thinking about you.
- somebody is wishing that you noticed him/her.
- somebody wants to be near you.
- somebody misses your advice/guidance.
- somebody has faith in you.
- somebody trusts you.
- somebody needs you to send them this letter
- somebody needs your support.
- somebody needs you to have faith in them.
- somebody will cry when they read this.
- somebody needs you to let them be your friend.
- somebody hears a song that reminds them of you.
Thinking of You!